Thursday 14 March 2013

What it's all about

Salutations, friends.

I'm the Gothic Lolita Lunatic, gothlolilunatic or Luna for short. I'm an English girl, living in Scotland, who's decided that awareness needs to be raised about the cute and amazing fashion style that is Lolita. It's big in Japan, but as far as I can tell it hasn't really spread much to the UK or the USA. I intend to change that, at the very least teach people a little more about it so they understand the culture and the people who indulge in it.

I'm just starting now. I'm a Gothic Lolita, which is a sub-category in Lolita fashion. There's a lot of different types of Lolita. Anyway, I don't have much Lolita stuff in my wardrobe, but I intend to build up my collection and immerse myself in my passion. I'll be using this blog to document that journey, as well as teach people about the various types of Lolita and why we love the style.

I'll do my best to post at least one post per week. Some days I might talk about a sub-category, some days an important piece of clothing to lolitas, and sometimes the various reasons why people choose it as their style. All the while, I'll be keeping everyone up to date on my new discoveries and additions to my lolita wardrobe. I'll also do my best to clear up any misconceptions about us, and hopefully by the time I've run out of things to say, people will know enough about lolita culture and can spread that information to other people.

See you later everybody,

Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment